Since 2011 and December 21, 2014, it’s understood by many that we are already in the 5th dimension. But then, where’s the feelings of unconditional love? Essentially, the true essence of unconditional love is something that is only fully understood in the higher realms; this 3rd dimensional holographic reality is far too rigid for it’s own good.
So, what dimension are we in anyways? For me, it varies. Sometimes I feel very good and feel very 5th dimensional at least, and other times I feel like there is too much to do in this illusive reality, so I shift up and down the 3rd/4th and 5th dimension, sometimes receiving 6th dimensional sacred geometry symbols.
We are multi-dimensional beings living in a 3rd dimensional un-reality where the flow of time is the 4th dimension which we also reside in with the true 5th dimension just around the corner.
There is speculation all over the internet that we’re already on new new earth (What do you mean the 3rd dimension is going away?), and all the current events going on on this planet have to do with a change of vibration; a transmutation. Which reality are you going to expose yourself to? The constant wars that are always talked about by the talking heads on pretty much any news channel? No, I’m not saying to be willfully ignorant, it’s just that we are all connected and if you watch the media you’re feeding their agenda of instilling fear and hatred into our hearts. Is there even good news on television anymore? Not really. It’s the same old thing, the status quo if you will. Talk on the news like everything’s going according to plan, but is it really, at least for those who understand that fear is a “false encounter appearing real”.
There are other alternative news outlets out there which relay news that’s more important than whatever is on the media for the masses. Use discernment either way.
Nevertheless, it is difficult to channel correct information as well, because there are entities out there who will more than willingly open a channel with you, identifying as maybe an ascended master or an archangel, so always use discernment when making an attempt at opening a channel with another entity. You would much prefer talking to your higher self, which is not channeling, but simply an aspect of you, understanding your needs and who you are because they ARE you, yet it’s also something along the lines of your higher self being functionally independent from you. This is a strange concept which is very mind-boggling, and yet, it proves that we are much more than we believe ourselves to be. I’ve studied what it is like to become severely disconnected from your higher self, and it is not pretty. When I lost my spirituality for 3 years, I had become stagnant in the sense that it seems like no progress was being made on my part; one step forward and two steps back.
Channeling with an unknown entity could lead to said entity asking you to do something in order to attain something else; trust me on this one, I have been tricked many times and have fallen into most likely more than one dark night of the soul for believing the information they spit out, so use discernment while channeling and try to identify what thoughtforms the entity is putting out. Is it filled with love, which leads to your body tingling, or do you begin to get bad vibes–feelings which are not necessarily yours.
These so-called entities are not necessarily connected to The Source of all that is, and have to receive their energy from the fear of others.
If you decide to open a channel, make sure that you’re at least connected to your higher self.
The way I do it is through a simple notation of symbols I have come up with, which has energy stored in them. This assists my subconscious and allows my higher self to understand exactly when I want to open a channel and with whom in particular. If you’re successful in opening a channel, then start out with a question then wait for a while. What does the answer feel like to you? This is using your intiution in something I like to call “intuition-based telepathy”. Sometimes I receive symbols that I don’t know what to do with, but otherwise I consistently talk to my higher self, and try to assume that what I end up thinking in my head is my higher self’s response, and while this is not channeling to me, the same concept applies to channeling. But what is the general step-by-step process in opening a channeling anyways? Pictures. In your mind’s eye, visualize a picture of what this entity would look like. Perhaps it’s a piece of digital art or a painting. This jumpstarts your subconscious, which your higher self then connects to given that you’re not separated from that aspect of yourself; we are multi-dimensional beings after all.
Suppose you want to talk with an archangel. What does this archangel look like? Once you get a feel of what they look like, the channeling process can begin.
- Connect with your higher self and make absolutely certain that it remains that way
- Have a picture in your mind’s eye of what you want your higher self to look like.
- Ask your higher self that you would like to create a telepathic connection with this entity in question, and yes, your higher self may disagree with you and suggest that you do not channel at this time; take their word for it.
- If your higher self says nothing at all, you may be contemplating whether or not it’d be a good idea to open a channel in the first place. OR you’re not connected to your higher self; channeling in this fashion has a steep learning curve, as does everything else
- If your higher self returns a yes answer, they may begin talking to you for a while; listen. Your higher self may be very quiet and send you animated images and symbols. If you can understand them well enough, draw them out; there is positive energy attached to the images which are put out.
- Visualize yourself creating a connection with this entity, as a white cord connecting from you to them
- They may begin to send you images or try to talk to you. Either way, it’s downloading information
- To respond, think of what you want to say, then visualize the entity in your mind’s eye.
- You may feel like certain thoughts in your head don’t belong to you. Sometimes you have to think it out and sometimes the thoughts which are responses flow naturally
- This can go on for a while.
- To close the channel, put the intention into closing it. That is, tell the entity that you are going to close the channel, then visualize that cord still being attached if you want to channel at another time, yet not lit. If that doesn’t work, then disconnect it completely
- Caveats: Yes, this requires an intense amount of information and the understanding of your own emotions–this is the hardest part.
Sidenote: I have come up with a notation which allows you to bounce off a question which will either return a yes/no answer with The Source and/or your Higher Self. I will add this later today
Image sources: http://www.kheper.net/topics/Niscience/ARC-soul.htm